This is brilliant.
From “Rear Admiral”: From something I posted on the Goodreads Jane Austen discussion page…I got just a bit carried away….. As I’m stuck in the (mostly) 70s/Singer Songwriter Era some (all?) of these might be unknown but I had way too much fun with this so here goes:
- Sir Walter Eliot to himself: James Blunt “You’re Beautiful”
- The Kellynch Hall mirrors to Sir Walter: Carly Simon “You’re So Vain”
- Anne Eliot to Captain Wentworth: Dan Fogelberg’s “Seeing You Again”
- Lady Catherine to everyone: Frank Sinatra “My Way”
- Emma to Mr K: Orleans “Dance with…
View original post 433 more words